SIB (South Indian Bank) Admit Card 2019: SIB (South Indian Bank) Clerk Admit Card 2019 and SIB (South Indian Bank) PO Admit Card 2019 has been released on the official website of SIB (South Indian Bank).
Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam can download their admit card from South Indian Bank official website i.e.southindianbank.com.
The link is available from July 13 to July 25, 2019 and July 26, 2019 for PO and clerk exam respectively.
How to download SIB admit card 2019
- Go to the official website i.e. southindianbank.com
- Go to Careers Section
- Click on ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers’ OR ‘Recruitment of Probationary Clerks’ AND click on Download Call Letter
- Enter the required credentials and click on the submit button
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download your admit card and take a printout of the admit card for future use
SIB exam 2019: Paper pattern
- South Indian Bank Exam will consist of 160 questions from Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, English Language and Data Analysis and Interpretation of 40 marks each
- The time duration to complete the test is 140 minutes
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer, marks will be deducted for wrong answer