RRB NTPC 2019: Railway Recruitment Board, RRB has not yet released the RRB NTPC 2019 exam dates yet. As per the official notification on RRB, the exams were supposed to happen this month; however, there has been no update regarding the notification of the exam dates. It is reported that RRB may conduct the examinations in July; however, this has not been confirmed yet. RRB will release the official notification regarding the date for the examination, admit card, RRB NTPC admit card, examination city, and other information soon on the official website i.e. rrbcdg.gov.in. The notification regarding all the above information will be released 20 days prior to the examinations.
RRB NTPC 2019: the process of the entrance exam
Candidates who will be appearing for the NTPC test will have to go through two rounds
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill test
After the two stages of the entrance, the shortlisted candidates will then have to go for a medical test and then document verification.
RRB NTPC 2019: Steps to download the admit card
Step 1: Go to the official website i.e rrbcdg.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the link which says RRB NTPC admit card.
Step 3: Fill up the required details asked, such as registration ID, date of birth, etc.
Step 4: Your RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 will appear.
Step 5: Download it and take a print out of it for future reference.
RRB NTPC 2019: Important details
- The selection will be done for 35,277 seats. The vacancy is for posts including junior clerks, accounts clerk short typist, junior time-keeper, trainee clerk, ticket clerk, traffic assistant and goods guards. The vacancy will be filled by merit lists
- RRB will release the official notification regarding the date for the examination, admit card, RRB NTPC admit card, examination city, and other information soon on the official website i.e. rrbcdg.gov.in
- The notification regarding all the above information will be released 20 days prior to the examinations
- As for the admit cards, RRBs release the admit cards 4 days ahead of the examination
About Railway Recruitment Board:
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is an organization under the Government of India that manages the appointment of new employees to work in the Indian railways. There are 21 boards situated in different parts of India.