Haryana HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released Admit Card for the Recruitment examination for the posts of Clerk. The candidates who have applied for the posts can now download their HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019. To check and download their results, the applicants have to visit the HSSC official website – hssc.gov.in. The Haryana HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 was released on September 14. The applicants can Login to the official website by providing ID and Password for downloading the Admit Card.
Admit card or hall ticket contains information such as exam date, venue, timings and other details. The applicants should read the instructions carefully. The applicants should check which are the documents they have to carry to the exam hall. The exam will carry 90 marks. Questions will be based on Reasoning, General Awareness, Maths, Science, Computer, English, and Hindi.
Steps to download HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019:
1. The candidates have to visit the HSSC official website – hssc.gov.in
2. THey have to click on “Advertisement link 05/2019” link, on Homepage
3. The applicants have to click on Admit Card
4. The candidates have to enter their details and click on “Sign In Button”
5. Here the admit card will be appear
6. The applicants should Download their Haryana Clekr Call Letter and take a print out for future reference
Through this recruitment process, HSSC will fill 4,858 Group C Clerk posts. The notification in this regard was issued in May-June. The competition will be tough as huge number of candidates have applied for the posts. The applicants have to follow the instructions given in the admit card. They have to appear for the test in the designated centre and time as stated in the admit card. Admit card is the entry pass to the exam hall, therefore, the candidates have to carry it with them. They also have to carry an ID card while going to the exam hall.